Saturday, November 18, 2006

A good poem

I am a lil skeptikal about posting my poems anywhere online.and even in the print.Though some have appeared in college magzine i usually dont give them out much. I fear that the words and rhyms may be stolen.For me a poem is like my child filled with my emotions and feelings , hence really a bit possessive about them.
The following poem i found on internet and i found very inspiring hence posting it here. As soon as know who is the auther i will credit it to the authers name.
OUT of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be For my unconquerable soul.
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance My head is bloody, but unbow'd.
Beyond this place of wrath and tears Looms but the Horror of the shade, And yet the menace of the years Finds and shall find me unafraid.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

I HOPE YOU PEOPLE LIKE THE POEM AND TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF CREATING OUR FUTURE IN OUR OWN HANDS..
in love and light
shreesh

No comments: