Monday, February 04, 2008

Karmic Blocks and their location in the body and mantra to remove the karma.

Ok people. My last video posts may be boring, but these are really interesting. The speaker in the video is an Indian guru Dattatreya Shiv Baba who apparently is said to be guru of Dr.Wayne Dyer (Author of fantastic books like "your erroneous Zones" and "manifest your destiny")





And this is the second part. Karma is localized in the throat area, Datta teaches the meditation with the Mantra "Thiru Neela Kantum" to dissolve karma that Blocks the Manifestation


4 comments:

Chicky said...

Plz don't send any links to me thru yahoo msgr. I will not get to see them ... unless I happen to log into yahoo from my uncle's plc. Thanks n regards.

Shreesh said...

huh..when did i send you links on yahoo messenger..may be long back..

Chicky said...

sum link regarding videos of OU...
the msg was sent on 3rd feb...

Devi said...

Ok Shreesh, I started to watch these and yes they are interesting. I dont understand the Karma manifestation in the throat so you will have to explain that when we talk.